BusinessEarth has had an exciting week at the SXSWeco Conference here in our home city of Austin, Texas. Thousands of individuals from businesses, NGOs, governments, and more have interacted and discussed some of the biggest problems and opportunities that lie in sustainability.
There is far too much to cover in one post, but over the next few weeks and beyond, we’ll share all sorts of ideas and insights that we’ve come across at the conference. So keep a look out for some really interesting stuff!
These are some of the main standout topics we look forward to sharing with you this month:
- How to drive corporate sustainability intrapreneurship using internal incubators, etc.;
- What it takes to get consumers and employees to make sustainable behavioral changes;
- New tools that will allow companies and individuals to better manage their energy use;
- Social media strategies for sustainable business;
- How sustainable architecture and design can take cues from nature;
- How to use “big data” to drive energy efficiency;
- Why sustainability is still poised to be the most profitable business opportunity of our time;
- And much more.